Friday, January 13, 2012

Stability? What is that?

I'm ready for some stability in my life. For a regular rhythm of being able to pay my bills, get ahead, not be jerked around by work, people, circumstances, and events.

Yes, I know that this is "real life" and that things are rarely "consistent" just because of the way life works. But there is a balance to be found. Mine just doesn't exist yet.

I don't have a whole lot of hope in any of the facets of my life right now. I am stuck in a dead end job that though I enjoy it, it is stressful and I hate the constant pressure. I've been trying to find another job for four months now with no luck. (Yes I know, four months is nothing) I'm barely paying my bills, with no end to this difficulty in sight. I have no car, so getting to work in the inclement weather is a hassle. I'm looking to buy one, but that ties in with the last two... job and bills... After a few lovely conversations over the last several weeks, the fires of future hopes have been doused with a cool bucket of reality, and I am forced to face a quiet, solitary outlook on things.

Not that I am complaining per se... Just expressing my opinions of life in general. Which are slightly bitter.

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.