Friday, April 12, 2013

Better

I won't post this anywhere else, because I'd get too much flak for what I have to say, and I don't feel like dealing with the various responses I'd get.

At least here I know only one or two people will ever see it or care.

-----------------------

I stumbled across this post on Google+ today, and it really made me stop and think.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/112022983294967948367/posts/KBx3v3WhPmp

This guy, as far as I know isn't even a Christian, but he is doing a far better job at being a father than my dad ever was.

My reactions are as follows:

1. I wish my father had cared enough to put forth this kind of effort with his kids.

2. How much more could this guy do, how much better of a father could he be with Christ as his guide?

3. Will I be able to be this kind of father?

4. Will I ever get the chance to find out?

Will I be better?
Is it better that I never find out?

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.