Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nobody

Who am I?
Nobody.
Who do I feel like?
Nobody.
Who loves me?
Somebody.
Who is that person?
God.
Who changes that?
Nobody.

----------

I find it interesting the things that I get myself into...
I am currently sitting in a Teamspeak channel with more than 30 other people listening to a monthly meeting of our gaming clan... This clan is a registered 501C3 charity and somehow I find myself in the officers of this organization..
Makes me "ctm"

----------

I love music... I just can't get enough.

-----------

I have a headache... and I'm hungry.
Not. Cool.
Except the hungry part... that is good.

----------

This is an odd post.
Had a nice short ride with Em tonight.
Probly going on a long ride tomorrow night with her since Lenoh is letting young females invade the house...


No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.