Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rides

Well, long ride Friday night got cancelled, Em forgot she had plans already, plus a big storm came in. We had planned on staying up all night and watching the Perseids, but naturally we couldn't because of the storm. Made me sad, because I was seriously excited about that.

Saturday... I don't remember much about Saturday, it was pretty much a blah day. Oh, I put tags on my bike. (expensive!)
Sunday was a good day! Church was great, especially since Pastor is back from Nigeria. Then after church Em and I went for a short ride out through Yukon and then north a ways, it was highly enjoyable!

Work yesterday was pretty good... Just work mostly.
But then!
Seth and I went and got the tags for his bike! (seriously expensive!)
THEN!
We went and got the stuff and changed his oil in Rhiannon.
AND THEN!
Erica, Seth, Chase, Matt, Keith and I all rode up to Okarche and went to Eichen's (Eichen's, not elchens) which was awesome! Loved the ride up there! A ton of fun! They serve some really good fried chicken and some amazing fried okra! When you order a drink though... they bring you a foam cup with a bit of ice and a can of pop...wow...
The ride back was fun, six of us having fun and cruising down the road... absolutely loved it!
We took Em home and stood talking in her driveway with Chase for a while, that was fun. :)

Ah! God is good! I love the blessings He gives me every day!

Work is nicely slow this morning... almost half an hour into my shift and still no calls...

Not looking forward to the rest of today though. Well, I kinda am... I get almost three hours "off" work while still getting paid. That's nice! I have to go take my A+ test today. oi. no funz. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll pass... It's just a bit of a worry. :(

You, who I will be speaking with later today. I am sorry. Very sorry. I am not pleased at all. I'm not so selfish as to be happy about this. I will continue to pray for you. Remember that God is in control and you, as long as you are walking in the Light that He grants you, will be nestled safe in his hands.

I'm sleepy today, that's the only downside of amazing rides... getting home late. :)

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.