Friday, August 19, 2011

Rivalry

This post is just to inform you that Epic Weekend just might have a rival in this coming weekend...
Quicksilver Motorcycle Rally and Rodeo...
If it doesn't surpass Epic Weekend, it will be a tie or close second...
Countdown to departure: Six hours.
Seth, Em and I are riding up together! Should be awesome! A much more intense ride than the straight shot south that was Epic Weekend.

Last night was Bike Night down at I-240... It was in the parking lots of Old Chicago and Hooters.. It was okay, there were a lot of bikes there. But since we (Chase, Erica, and I) didn't go to get drunk... it was pretty short for us... We just walked around and looked at the bikes and then came home. Still ended up being out late and to bed late. So I'm tired today. But not too bad.

I still have to pack and do last minute prep for this weekend.
Clean Medusa, clean my helmet, pack, make sure I have everything I need. oi. :)
Life is good.

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.