Thursday, July 07, 2011

Enjoyment and Reminders

As the title states, this post shall address enjoyable things and reminders. Enjoyable things are, well, enjoyable. So they should always be addressed first, unless there is responsibility too. (responsibility before reward you know) and the reminders will come later in the post after we have finished with the enjoyable things, because as we all know, reminders are rarely if ever concerning pleasant things, and this one is no exception...

So...
I played hooky from church tonight (I had good reason, I was helping a friend and couldn't make it) and went for a very nice and enjoyable ride around northwestern OKC. It was still pretty hot, but we were in some nice areas where it cools down quickly.we just roamed around and had a wonderful time. The only downside was that as a car drive past me out threw a rock up and hit me on the shin. :(
But anywho, she got to fill her bike up with fuel for the first time and was very happy when it cost her all of $10.46 and I must agree that I love not paying $50+ every time my tank is empty...

Now for the reminders...

First of all, this is day...oi, I don't remember... 7 I think? Feels much much longer.

Secondly, I haven't forgotten you, not an I likely to. If you have the nerve to think that how I feel has changed, then I am sorely disappointed.

Third, I love you still, and I miss you every moment of every day. It sounds lame and like a cliche, but I cannot begin to tell you how many times I stop myself from contacting you every day.

Fourth, I watch you from a distance and you seem to be happy. So I am reassured that I have done the right thing. It just makes me wonder if you think about me.

Fifth, I still pray for you both. Twice a day, morning and evening, and any time I start feeling selfish.

I miss you very much.

**********

Oh well, I'm a sucker, but then you already knew that.

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.