Thursday, July 21, 2011

Possibilities

Okay so I'm laying here in bed, my head is processing information so fast I can't get two thoughts together before it moves on...

First. Those of you who are faithful readers, you are always welcome to leave comments... (I also welcome comments from passers by)

Second. I see all of these possibilities in my life that I could accomplish with hard work and determination... But what about the ones I don't see?? What about the untold things that I could do or be if I have God's blessing and anointing? Those things that are in my scope of imagination are so petty compared to what He can do through me if I allow myself to be yielded to Him to be wielded as an instrument of His glory!

Third. I love my friends. I love the different perspectivesi get from them. I love how none of them are the same. I am so thankful for friends who aren't afraid to be as transparent with me as I am with them.

Fourth. I am a strong person. Not of my own making, but because of where I have been and my God who has carried me when I was too weak and who bolstered me when I needed to stand. I tend to forget the strength that has been promised and made available to me.

Fifth. Who am I? That I should choose my way? The Lord shall choose for me, tis better far I know!
I'm not making the decisions in my life, I'm just trying to follow the path that He places before me, but when that path grows dim, I am learning to patiently wait for Him.

Enough! My eyes finally grow tired!

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.