Saturday, July 02, 2011

Roaming ramblings

Right now I'm cruising west on I-44 at 75mph, but my mind is moving so much faster and in other directions.

No matter how I look at it, or what logic I use, or faith I employ it always comes back to one fundamental truth; God is doing a lot of changing in my life right now and I am going to have to learn His present desires for me.

Problem is, I'm still in a state of loss and confusion. I know that I am where God wants me, but I don't know what direction I am supposed to be headed. I am attempting to trust Him to guide me.

I see the things that God is putting into my life things that He is using to shape me and to develop me. I have no doubt of His control.

(nearly to our destination now)

My heart is still healing, and the way I tend to give it away so easily, it might take a while. "I can make it through the pain, I can learn to smile again, for The Healer lives in me."

There is more to say, but after a six hour break in my line of thought I can't bring it to mind.

Day four. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have picked up the phone and had to stop myself. You understand things and I want to share them with you.

I miss you.

No comments:

Cosmongony

Cosmongony
The Expanses of my Mind.